We believe that luxury means comfort as well as beauty, which is why we’re here to help you find the perfect fit.
How to measure
Measuring your bust with a standard tape-measure won't always account for the many variations of women's body size, shape and individual preferences or even the subtle fit differences of each brand. So, to find your correct bra size and guarantee a visually perfect fit, we would advise you to follow our easy five-point guide. So, pull out your favourite and most comfortable underwired bra and read on!
The Easy 5 Point Guide;
Firstly, while adjusting your bra slightly, bend over so all your breast tissue is evenly distributed within the cup. It will provide a fuller and better fit!
- Underband – Your bra should ideally be fastened on the middle hook so that you could vary the fit according to fluctuations in size. The underband should fit comfortably all around the torso with a 'barely there' pressure and sit in a horizontal line parallel to your waistline.
- Centrefront – Your bra should sit flat against your chest. Note: This only works for underwired bras, non-wired bras will fit in a slightly different manner.
- Underwires – Your bra should fit comfortably around each breast without digging into the breast tissue or going too far under your armpits.
- Cups – Your bra should fit your bust without cutting into the breast tissue or creating a so-called ‘double bust’, but it shouldn’t be loose either. When looking at yourself in the mirror from the side, the bust and cup should form one smooth line without any lumps and bumps or loose gaping fabric coming away from the breast.
- Straps – These should provide just a light pressure on your shoulders; they should not dig into the skin of your shoulders leaving indentation marks, nor should they be too loose as to fall to the side either.
Now, lower your straps down the arms; the cups and underwires should stay in the same position. Raise your arms above you; your bra should move together with your bust comfortably without coming away from your chest or digging in. Last but not least: check the bra size you are wearing. If all the five points above were followed, you have the right fit and you can now shop comfortably referring to our international bra size chart.
The perfect bra should have a second-skin fit. We believe in the three S’s; supportive, seamless and stunning!
International Conversion Cup Size Chart
Bra Cross Grading - UK Size Chart
As the band and cup sizes work together, a different cup size could have the same capacity as another. Check for your alternative size indicated in each row by looking one size to the left or to the right of your usual size. For example, if you wear 34B your alternative sizes are either 32C or 36A. Of course, the same concept applies to all international size metrics. Give it a try, you might be surprised with the results!
International conversion Brief and Swimwear chart
International conversion Ready to Wear size chart
International conversion band size chart
|UK / US||UK / US||UK / US|
International conversion cup size chart
|UK / US||UK / US||UK / US|