Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are happy with your new purchase, however if it isn’t quite right please don’t worry, in light of Covid-19 you have up to 60 days to return it to us. The first thing you need to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns must be in an unworn condition with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. When trying on knickers and bikini bottoms, please ensure you do so over your own.
Free UK returns
We are delighted to offer free and easy returns via Royal Mail.
What do I need to do?• To return your item, email us with the details at email@example.com
• We'll then issue you your free Royal Mail returns label or QR code and our 'Returns' form to fill out.
• Carefully place your garments back in the original packaging with completed Returns form.
• Print and attach your free Royal Mail return label to the original packaging and seal .
• If you do not have access to a printer you can do this at the local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point with the QR code provided.
• Drop your item at your local Royal Mail Post Office branch - and you're done!
For International orders, customers are responsible for returns taxes. Please also make sure you allow enough time to meet the current 60 day return period.
• To return your item, email us with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We'll email you the details of our return address of which you need to post it back to along with a 'Returns' form to fill out.
• Carefully place your garments back in the original packaging, with your completed 'Returns & Exchange' form and seal.
• Post your package to the given address, we advise using a tracked service as unfortunately can’t take responsibility for any lost items.
Please allow five working days upon receipt for your refund to clear. The balance will be credited back to the card that you purchased the goods on and a confirmation email will be sent to you once it has been approved and processed.
If you have any questions, or need any help at all please email us at email@example.com.
We are unable to offer straight exchanges currently. If you are looking to exchange, you will need to return the item and re-order it via the website.