A Man's Guide
Few gifts are more personal and intimate than lingerie and trust us when we say, women simply love to unwrap gorgeous delicates… if chosen right.
Whether you want to complement her style or ‘push the boundaries’ a little to see her in something different, we’ve put together a selection by style to help you choose the perfect set.
But first things first. What is her size? And what shape would suit her best?
Figuring out her size
The best way to figure out her lingerie size is to discretely check her lingerie drawer. The label on her bra will carry a number and a letter, e.g 34B where 34 refers to the back/band size and B to the cup size.
As for bottoms and sleepwear, those would normally be the size of her clothing, e.g. XS, S, M, L, XL.
Please refer to our international size conversion chart.
Styles & shapes to suit her
- Balcony/Balconette Great choice for almost all shapes and sizes apart from large busted ladies (DD+). Provides uplift and support.
(Fleur of England Hot Chocolate bra shown)
- Push Up Provides lift, fullness and appearance of a great natural cleavage. A fabulous style for smaller busts.
(Fleur of England Heiress bra shown)
- Full Cup Full cup bras cover the whole breast and provide great fit and support. Perfect bra for ladies with larger busts.
(All Undone full cup bra shown)
- Soft Pretty and feminine style. Suitable for petite ladies, smaller busts up to C cup and boyish figures. Great gift as comes in sizes S,M,L.
(Kriss Soonik Silvia bra shown)
- French Knicker A vintage classic. Ideally teamed with a camisole top to sleep in thanks to its comfy, non-fitted style.
(Fleur of England Hot Chocolate knicker shown)
- Brief Classic shape. Great for curvaceous ladies. Will show off luscious derrieres. Comes in a variety of sizes from XS-XL. Lovely little gift on its own.
(Fleur of England Heiress brief shown)
- Thong This style doesn't have to be just for the brave! It’s sultry and all about showing off the assets.
(All Undone thong shown)
- Shorts/Hipster A cheeky style for cheeky bottoms! Looks great on boyish and hourglass figures.
(Morgan Lane Hipster shown)
If finding the right lingerie set still seems like a bit of a task, why not try something different from the oh-so-glamorous sleepwear collections, which simply come in sizes S, M and L.
Talk to us
We will be delighted to have a chat with you and help you find the perfect gift.
We're very sorry...
The browser you are using predates the modern web technology used to build it, making it it impossible for us to show you this site in the way it was intended to be viewed. Please upgrade your browser from one of the following links, and try visiting again: Firefox, Chrome, Opera.