Instagram Competition, March 2017
Ts & Cs:
1. Prize - Loveday London's Juliet babydoll size M
2. Duration: March 3 - March 8
3. To enter and for a chance to win follow us on Instagram, like our competition photo and tag 2 friends
4. There will be a draw to pick the winner
5. The gift cannot be returned for cash or exchanged for any other product or credit
6. Competition-only accounts will not be included
7. Winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram and given a two day window to reply before another winner is selected.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sizing & Stock
Can I exchange the size or style?
Yes, you have 14 working days to exchange. The items must be new and unused, with all tags still attached and the hygiene adhesive un-removed (if any).
How can I make sure I’m ordering the right size or style?
There are several ways to do this:
- start by knowing your standard sizes and checking any international size conversions on our website, if necessary
- check the size guide of the product you are viewing/purchasing as some brands use a different size metric
- get in touch with us! Our Personal Shoppers are on call, live chat and email to help you figure out your size
- for extra tips and tricks, read our fit advice
If an item I want is out of stock, can I order it?
It depends on the item. If the item is from a brand’s signature collection or still in season, we can order it for you if the supplier has any stock available.
Shipping, exchanges and refunds
Do I have to pay for the return shipping?
We will pay the return shipping for all exchanges on orders above GBP200/Euro250/USD350 or if there is an error with your order.
Can I get a refund on my purchase?
You can get a refund if you cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your items by emailing us. You will be responsible for the return shipping charge.
What kind of delivery do you use?
Within the UK, we deliver via UK Mail Next Day Delivery (Signed and tracked).
For all orders outside the UK, we deliver via DHL Express Service using preferential rates.
Why do you only deliver with DHL outside the UK/internationally? It’s more expensive.
As your purchases are high value items and personal, we want to ensure that your orders are received in a timely manner and can be tracked for follow-up. Our DHL rates are also preferential to the tracked standard delivery rates!
How long will my order take to arrive?
If you are in the UK, you will receive your order the next day (weekdays only).
If you are in Europe, please allow 1-3 days.
For the rest of the world, delivery could take 2-7 days depending on custom clearances; these are unfortunately not within our control and we will do our best to keep you updated should there be a delay.
Privacy and payment security
Will the details of my purchase be shared with anyone?
Not at all, all your purchases and our communication with you will remain confidential and for the records of our company alone. Your details will never be shared with a third party.
Is the payment gateway secure? Will my credit card details be safe?
Yes. Payments are made via leading payment gateway Worldpay and all your card details remain secure. We cannot see your card details. Furthermore, each order and payment gets reviewed for fraud.
For any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us here.
We're very sorry...
The browser you are using predates the modern web technology used to build it, making it it impossible for us to show you this site in the way it was intended to be viewed. Please upgrade your browser from one of the following links, and try visiting again: Firefox, Chrome, Opera.